- "I find that men are more... open, to religious change when it comes to women like me."
- ―Sister Teodora.
She spent five years of her life in a convent, but found herself disagreeing with the beliefs of the other nuns. After leaving the convent, she founded La Rosa della Virtù, her own brothel, which was staffed by women with a similar belief to her own.
She assisted the Assassin Ezio Auditore da Firenze during his quest to assassinate Marco Barbarigo, the Templar Doge of Venice. With the help of Teodora and her girls, Ezio was able to infiltrate the Doge's Carnevale party, where he assassinated his target.
She was also one of the Assassins that were present during Ezio's fight with Rodrigo Borgia, though they had come to claim an Apple of Eden. Teodora, Paola and Niccolò Machiavelli remained at the sidelines while the others joined the fight, and only revealed themselves after Rodrigo's departure. (read more...)
- Not sure where to start?
- The FANDOM University could help those who are new to wikis.
- Our policies will give handy guidelines for editing and writing.
- The Manual of Style could be consulted to better the standards of our articles.
- Things that need improvement
- Article stubs - These articles need some expansion.
- Articles revamp - These articles need clean-up.
- Articles needing images - These articles need some images.
- Maintenance - Full list of all of the stuff above.
- Things to do - A more detailed list of things in Maintenance.
- Adding content
- Read the rules first to avoid any trouble.
- Uploading images is an easy way to help out - see the upload page!
- Uploading multiple images is of course also possible.
- Add Templates to articles that need them.